Website design needed to be brought in line with the update brand look & feel. The design was very visually busy with too many distracting angles and was very image heavy, causing slow page loading times. Another design fault problem was the inefficiency of having to provide image replacements for regular copy change requests.
Redesign of website skin using the same content on internal pages to create a fresh online presence in line with the refreshed brand look & feel.
• Designed layouts using Photoshop
• Worked directly with internal web & marketing teams
• Provided wireframes & layouts, colour hex codes & images as necessary
• Worked with external agency for roll-out of design to brand extension sites
– Australian Personal Insurance and Australian phone & Internet
• Art direction of mobile optimised versions
• Complete website refresh
• Look & feel implemented for 2 other sites